Can I exchange and return my order at retail store of brands?
Items purchased on MART IN HONG KONG cannot be returned or exchanged at a retail store at this time.
How can I exchange and return my order?
- You may contact our Customer Service by WhatsApp (Contact number: +852 9888 2090) for Exchange/Return application. Exchange/Return will be processed once our Customer Service confirmed.
- No exchange or refund accepted due to customer’s personal preference.
- If there is defection of the products or incorrect product items, you may exchange or return it and contact our Customer Service by WhatsApp message (Contact number: +852 9888 2090) within 5 calendar days of the date your parcel was delivered to you.
- Once your exchange/refund has been confirmed, please send the products to our returns facility below:
You may bring the products to PMQ (address: SG03-07, Staunton, 35 Aberdeen Street, Central, Hong Kong ) within the service hours for exchange.
- For exchange products, you can pick up at PMQ or SF Business station/SF Store location/EF Locker, the shipping fee for the new order will be waived. If we do not have stock for the size you requested for exchange, we will send you a refund form and refund to your dedicated account, in an amount equal to the merchandise price originally paid on the item.
- Please note:
- All items being returned must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged and unaltered, and include any original packaging, including all original tags and price tags.
- Shoes must be returned in their original box.
- Swimwear (where the hygiene strips have been removed) and earrings (where the internal packaging seal has been broken) are non-exchangeable and non-refundable for hygiene reasons, unless they are actually faulty.
- Beauty and cosmetics products are non-exchangeable and non-refundable if they have been used or if the seal has been broken on any item in the set.
- Food and beverage are non-exchangeable and non-refundable upon purchased.
When will I get my refund?
Please allow 2-3 weeks for your refund to your dedicated account. We will notify you by WhatsApp message or email when your refund has been submitted.
Upon dispute, MART IN HONG KONG reserves the right to make the final decision on all cases.